Everyone who LIKED US on Facebook went in the draw to WIN 1 of 20 $1,000 CASH PRIZES or the ULTIMATE foodie trip of a lifetime for 2 people to NEW PORK CITY ♥ USA to experience all the OMG food moments the Big Apple has to offer! Thank you to everyone who participated in this promotion.
Keep your eye on our Facebook page for more from BRUEMAR!
MAJOR PRIZE WINNER
29/4/2016 – ELKE KAHLER
CASH PRIZE WINNERS
25/9/2015 – TAMEKA SHAKARA
2/10/2015 – SANDRA GREEN
9/10/2015 – CAROLINE DOIG
16/10/2015 – VERONICA PATERSON
23/10/2015 – SIM ABBEY
30/10/2015 – MARY CHAMBERS
6/11/2015 – JOSH BEER
13/11/2015 – CYNTHIA JOY
20/11/2015 – CRAIG FORD
27/11/2015 – ULA LLEWELLIN
26/2/2016 – DANNY NENCINI
4/3/2016 – LIDIJA MILA PRENTOSKA
11/3/2016 – KATHLEEN BRESLIN
18/3/2016 – KYLIE TURNER
25/3/2016 – AMY NGUYEN
1/4/2016 – SUSAN SCOTT
8/4/2016 – DEBBY BARNES
15/4/2016 – CAITLIN JOHNSTONE
22/4/2016 – ALEX CIOTTI
29/4/2016 – CIARAN O’BRIEN
1. Information on how to enter and prize form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents over 18 years of age who visit the Bruemar Pork facebook page and enter by liking the Facebook/BruemarPork page.
3. The Promoter is B E CAMPBELL TRUST ABN 33 584 881 604 of 144 Newton Road Wetherill Park NSW 2164 Phone 02 9725 2233
4. The promotion commences on 1/08/15 and concludes 5:00 pm AEST on 28/4/16.
5. Employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Competition and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter.
Entry is not open to directors, management, employees, associated agencies and their immediate families of the promoter, BE Campbell 144 Newton Road Wetherill Park NSW 2164.
Minor Prizes – 20 x $1,000 AUD weekly cash prize – valued at $20,000
Major Prize – Trip for 2 people to New York City – valued at $20,000.00
Total Prize Pool is $40,000.00
7. The minor draws from all entries will take place on a weekly basis. The winners will be selected, in the presence of an independent witness by random draw conducted by the Promoter at 11:00 am AEST each week at Telads Australia Pty Ltd, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba QLD 4350, on the following dates during 2015 – the 25th September,2nd October, 9th October, 16th October, 23rd October, 30th October, 6th November, 13th November, 20th November, 27th November And in 2016 on the 26th February, 4th March,11th March, 18th March, 25th March, 1st April, 8th April, 15th April, 22nd April and 29th April.
8. The Promoter will notify each winner by Facebook private message collected when entering. Notification will be within two days of each draw date and the winner names will be publish on the same day of the draw dates listed in clause (7) on www.bruemar.com.au for a period not less than 28 days.
9. The major and final draw from all entries will take place on 29/04/16 at 11.00 am AEST. The winner will be selected, in the presence of an independent witness by random draw at Telads Australia Pty Ltd, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba QLD 4350.
10. The Promoter will notify the winner by Facebook private message on the same day of the draw and also publish the winner’s name on the 29/04/16 via www.bruemar.com.au
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify validity of entries or disqualify any entrant for tampering with entry or submitting an entry not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
12. Any costs associated with entering this competition are the sole responsibility of the entrant. Any entry contact details entered incorrectly will be invalid.
13. The Major Prize is a Trip for 2 to New York City USA. The prize includes return economy flights for two adults from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Hobart or Perth to New York City, inclusive of any tax, not including travel Insurance. To Travel you must have a Valid Passport. Accommodation is 5 nights at selected 4 star Hotel. One room configured as either a twin share or double (as requested by the winners) and includes meals.
14. The winner and their partner must travel together and must be available to travel at any time in June 2016, on the dates stipulated by the Promoter, and must make themselves available without restriction for photography and interviews in relation to their prize specifically prior to and during their travel time in New York City. The winner must also authorise for their name and image to be used without restriction by the Promoter at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
15. The Travel prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
17. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the prize-winner being unable to participate in the prize.
18. Entry will be deemed as acknowledgement and acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter is not liable for incomplete/damaged/misdirected entries. The Promoter’s decision is final.
19. In the event of any prize not being accepted or claimed, the relevant winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a further draw, in the presence of an independent witness from all remaining entries. Due to the possibility of the Promoter requiring the Winner to attend a specific event in New York City during June 2016, the re-draw will occur at 11:00 pm AEST 13/05/16 at Telads Australia Pty Ltd, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba QLD 4350. The Promoter will notify any winner in writing on13/05/16 and publish winner’s name on the same day at www.bruemar.com.au
20. Subject to any written direction by State Gaming Authorities, should any minor prize remain unclaimed an unclaimed prize draw from all non-winning entries will take place on 29/07/16 at 11.00 am AEST. The draw will be at Telads Australia Pty Ltd, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba QLD 4350. The Promoter will notify any winner in writing within two days of the draw date publish and publish any winner names on 29/07/16 at www.bruemar.com.au for a period not less than 28 days.
21. The winners indemnify the Promoter and the promoter’s agencies fully in regard to any loss whatsoever, personal, financial or otherwise, which may result directly or indirectly from being involved in this competition and/or accepting any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
22. The Promoter has no responsibility or liability for any incorrect/inaccurate information associated with the competition, or for technical error/any combination thereof that may occur including but not limited to any omission/interruption/
23. The Promoter will collect each entrant’s personal information to conduct the promotion. If the entrant does not provide the requested information, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering, unless otherwise advised by entrant, each entrant consents to information with their entry being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media and promotional material for future promotional purposes without any reference/payment/compensation to the entrant. Once promotion is finished if you wish to change or update your details.
Authorised under NSW permit number LTPS/15/05108 / ACT Permit Number TP 15/06489 / SA Licence No: T15/1142